The name is an homage to the traditional radiator; however, its material is aluminum, lighter, recyclable and high-performing. In a sneak peek for the Salone del Mobile 2022, this radiator takes a cue from the past and reinterprets a retro look with refinement and high performance.
- What it is Ghisa by Antrax, the new radiator which “imitates” the classic cast-iron radiator.
- What makes it special It is an evolution of the old cast-iron radiator, calling back to its lines and aesthetic canons. It does so, however, with brand-new elegance which has been researched in its imperceptible details and precise proportions and with a completely recyclable aluminum material. Plus, it requires a small amount of water to offer the highest thermal output.
- How it is made It is a 100% recyclable hydraulic radiator in aluminum which focuses on excellent thermal performance, a minimalist look with a few precise details and a balance of full and empty proportions. Made up of a minimum of 4 slim elements with a polygonal section, tapered on the two ends and connected on both hidden die-cast metallic parts, it can be placed vertically or horizontally and accessorized with hooks for bathrobes and stainless-steel towel racks. It is available in a special range of colors, and even in embossed versions, in different configurations and measurements.
- Whose idea it is Rodolfo Dordoni, the Milanese architect and designer born in 1954 who favors a refined and rigorous style. Eclectic and versatile, he often reinterprets tradition, designing decorative objects without needing to add decoration, while emphasizing the proportions, beauty and comfort which is typical of Italian style.
- We chose it because… It takes us to the past and the warmth of the family as it evokes a piece of the collective imagination: the traditional cast-iron radiator. But it does so with grace, elegance and timeless style which lightens up the traditional model and offers more sophisticated allure, a sustainable core and the highest performance with reduced energy use.
BROWSE THE GALLERY