Coffee table and container, stripped-down yet multifunctional, this new proposal from studio Mist-o experiments with a minimal look and extreme functionality in its details. Thus, it becomes the highlight of the space, whether it’s in the living room or bedroom.
- What it is Full Moon by Living Divani, the oak coffee table/container.
- What makes it special With its trademark simplicity providing extreme elegance, this container gets stylistic purity out of minimal geometry and becomes the perfect piece for the living room, study or bedroom.
- How it is made Made in natural or charcoal-dyed oak with a water-based acrylic paint, this container is 70dx33h cm and has a top made up of one fixed and one flap-down panel connected by a 180° hinge. The internal compartment has a rotating container in 3 sections. It was born from the original Moon bedside table project, which also has given life to Moon Eclipse, a low and wide cylinder paired with a laterally openable satellite container, and Moon Satellite, a container on wheels with two various-sized containers.
- Whose idea it is Mist-o, the design studio founded by Noa Ikeuchi and Tommaso Nani in 2012 in Tokyo and Milan. The studio was born from a blending of two completely different styles (Italian and Japanese) which are united in their search from a simplification in language in order to provide a spontaneous style with rigorous roots.
- We chose it because…Round, minimal and discrete, this container is an ode to simplicity that does not give up on special details: the flap down door which opens at 180° and the internal rotating compartments. It has been made to give a chic touch to functionality.
BROWSE THE GALLERY