Available in wood or interwoven rope, this collection provides comfort that speaks the language of freedom. Here is one of Talenti’s 2021 releases dedicated to the outdoors. It is a rich collection that allows us to rediscover the joy of being outdoors with enveloping forms, naturals colors, and remarkable craftsmanship.
- What it is Argo by Talenti, the new outdoor collection
- What makes it special First off, the name calls back to the mythological wooden vessel used by Jason and the Argonauts, who were in search of the legendary Golden Fleece in the Greek Isles. And its prized materials weave lines and geometries by using various techniques and emphasizing craftsmanship.
- How it is made It is an outdoor collection with a wide range of sofas, armchairs, sunbeds, chairs, tables and low tables which combine fine wood, rope and innovative textures by using various artisanal techniques. The project is completely made in Italy and explores and develops on the theme of the wooden box. The sofa alternates the version with deep seating and quick dry foam padding, framed by large waistbands and with sled base legs which provide lightness, with one with an enveloping backrest in synthetic woven rope and upholstery fit for the outdoors, also available in chairs and armchairs. The Accoya wood used for the sofas, as well for the various-sized tables and coffee tables, has been specifically left natural, just like the natural colors of the entire collection.
- Whose idea it is Ps+a Palomba Serafini Associati, the studio founded in 1994 by the architects and designers Ludovica and Roberto Palomba. Their signature trait comes from their ability to offer a contemporary vision of society that responds to concrete everyday needs, all with the prestige of tradition and the heritage of craftsmanship.
- We chose it because… It is a collection that focuses on clean forms and geometries with a relaxed mood and customizable style in every detail. The reference to the indoors is evident; yet Argo is able to reinterpret the spaces with an original touch, seamlessly bringing together various signs and languages to give us all the freedom to experience the outdoors.
BROWSE THE GALLERY